- Today's Menus
- Student Dining Room
- The Commons
- Joe's Coffee Shop
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Student Employment Positions
- Meal Exemptions and Special Diets
- Gift Cards and Care Packages
- Contact Us
- Vending Machine Report Form
Our retail café on the first floor of the Alumni Student Center offers full grill service, fresh pizza, homemade soups, salad bar, daily specials and numerous meal combos for staff and students to purchase. During the day, The Commons is a great place for people to meet in smaller groups. In the evening many students find it is a good place to study, play games and build community. Wireless Internet access is available.
We desire to provide Moody’s students, faculty and employees with an abundance of wholesome food options and to allow our guests to manage their own balanced diets in a pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere. We strive to diligently and faithfully care for the needs of those we serve by equipping employees to become knowledgeable, capable and hospitable, working with quality food products and professional equipment.
We will always see the guest as the first priority, and serve them through consistency in:
- Food—Continually striving for excellence and never taking shortcuts in our ingredients, preparation and service
- Character—operating successfully within a team with integrity and loving honesty
- Care—fostering an environment of hospitality that ministers to the whole person
Use Food Service Funds
Use your Food Service Funds on either your fob or a gift card and avoid carrying cash. It's simple and easy to use!
Every purchase counts. We want to support you with excellent service, and in turn you support Moody by purchasing from us. There are no transaction fees associated with the swipe of your fob or gift card as there are with credit cards. So, Moody saves money each time you use your Food Service Funds instead of your credit card, and all Food Service revenue goes right back into the Institute.
Menus By Date