- Today's Menus
- Student Dining Room
- The Commons
- Joe's Coffee Shop
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Student Employment Positions
- Meal Exemptions and Special Diets
- Gift Cards and Care Packages
- Contact Us
- Vending Machine Report Form
Joe’s Coffee Shop
Named in honor of Moody Bible Institute’s 7th President Dr. Joseph Stowell, III, Joe’s is considered to be the campus “living room.”
This unparalleled student-run coffee shop is located on the second floor of the Alumni Student Center and provides a comfortable atmosphere for study, conversation, and relaxation.
Joe’s menu has a wide variety of high-quality espresso drinks, regular drip coffee, teas, smoothies, and pastries. They also host live music, provide a popular gathering space and aim to support the creativity of the student body. Read the full story behind Joe's.
We strive to provide Moody with seamless service by equipping employees to become knowledgeable, capable and hospitable baristas, working with quality coffee product and professional equipment.
We will always see the guest as the first priority, and serve them through:
- Coffee—Continually striving for excellence and never taking shortcuts in our ingredients, preparation or service
- Character—operating successfully within a team with integrity and loving honesty
- Care—fostering an environment of hospitality that ministers to the whole person
Use the Dining Services One Card
Use your Dining Services One Card and avoid carrying cash. It’s simple and easy to use!
Every purchase counts. We want to support you with excellent service, and in turn you support Moody by purchasing from us. There are no transaction fees associated with the Dining Services One Card as there are with credit cards. So, Moody saves money each time you use your Dining Services One Card instead of your credit card, and all Dining Services revenue goes right back into the Institute.