- Today's Menus
- Student Dining Room
- The Commons
- Joe's Coffee Shop
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Student Employment Positions
- Meal Exemptions and Special Diets
- Gift Cards and Care Packages
- Contact Us
- Vending Machine Report Form
Gift Cards and Care Packages
Food Service Funds
Funds can be added to student fobs or to a gift card to make quicker and easier purchases at any of our Food Service locations. Food Service Funds provide the convenience and ease of making purchases without the need to carry cash. One favored spot is Joe’s—our unparalleled, student-run, coffee shop that offers a relaxing atmosphere for studying or breaks. It can also be used in The Commons, our premier retail café where freshly made grill options, pre-made sandwiches, and a variety of snacks. Food Service Funds can even be used to treat a visiting guest in the Student Dining Room.
Funds may be purchased at any of our locations or with our online order form.
Keep these thoughts in mind about Food Service Funds:
- MBI saves money each time you use your Food Service Funds instead of constant use of your credit card (each credit card swipe incurs transaction fees)
- It is easy and convenient to use.
- The funds are great for anyone on campus or visiting.
- Preload with as much as desired (starting at $10).
- Reloading is easy through any register or the Food Service office.
- It is easy to remove and transfer funds if the card or fob is lost or stolen.
(must register by sending an e-mail with your name, ID number, and card number to email@example.com for this service)
Food Service offers care packages that can be gifted to anyone on campus for any occasion (e.g., birthday, finals week or congratulations). We will prepare a personalized care package of your choice and contact the recipient to pick up the package from the Food Service office. Simply complete the Care Basket form to make an order.
Menus By Date