Off-Campus Housing

Information regarding off-campus is pending. This page will be updated prior to the Fall 2021 semester. 

Recess Residence Reservation (RRR)

Students may stay on campus during break periods (Spring, Summer, Winter) with an approved Recess Residence Reservation (RRR). Reservations are approved if a student is working on or off campus, does not have a U.S. residence, or is taking a class. Reservations should be made at least a week in advance of the beginning of the break. There is an additional nightly cost to stay on campus over breaks. On campus student workers may be eligible for a discounted rate.


Contact Us