Holiday Housing/Off-Campus Housing

All holiday housing and off campus housing is approved by Student Life. Please reach out to for further questions.

Recess Residence Reservation (RRR)

Students may stay on campus during break periods (Spring, Summer, Winter) with an approved Recess Residence Reservation (RRR). Reservations are approved if a student is working on or off campus, does not have a U.S. residence, or is taking a class. Reservations should be made at least a week in advance of the beginning of the break. There is an additional nightly cost to stay on campus over breaks. On campus student workers may be eligible for a discounted rate.


Contact Us