Forms and Guides

F-1 International Student Forms and Documents


Prospective/Admitted Students


Current Students

Maintaining your F-1 Immigration Status

Working as an F-1 International Student

  • CPT Request Form *A new form must be submitted every semester for PCM/Internship
  • OPT Application packet
    • G-1145 Form
    • I-765 *Make sure you fill out the updated form since it is subject to change. Please read through the instructions carefully as you fill out the I-765.

Campus Life Forms

Academic/Student Life Resources

ISF/MK Forms

International Student Office