Transferring to a New School 

If you wish to transfer to a new school, you should first notify the International Student Office (ISO) of your intent to transfer. Then, you should obtain a transfer form from the new school and turn it to ISO. ISO will release your SEVIS record to the new school on the last day of the current semester. You should follow up about how to obtain the Form I-20 from your new school.

International Student Office