- Student Care
- Community Values and Expectations
- Student Life Guide and Agreement
- Getting Married?
- Poster Guidelines
- Student Grievances
- Family Weekend
- MoodyCaster UG
- MoodyCaster Grad
Submit A Chapel Video
Would you like a video shown before chapel, advertising an event for your student group or on campus event? Please follow the guidelines below:
- Send an email to email@example.com and carbon copy (cc) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach your video to the email, or provide a link to a Dropbox folder where the video can be viewed. If you are unable to send your video via email please drop off a USB drive with your name and CPO at the Student Development office on Culbertson 2.
- In the body of your email please provide the following information for your Chapel Video:
- Chapel date you propose to have your video shown
- Length of video
- Event information:
- Sponsoring Student Group
- Event Contact Person (Name, Email & Phone number)
- All videos must be submitted at least 2-3 days prior to the desired date you want your video to be shown. Videos submitted the day of will not be accepted.
- Requests for video showing will be honored as much as possible. Chapel programming for particular days may prohibit videos being shown. Therefore, students should work well in advanced to schedule video announcements and ensure availability.
All videos submitted must be reviewed by the Associate Dean of Students prior to being shown in Chapel. After the Associate Dean of Students has reviewed the content of your video, you will receive an email with further information.
Any questions concerning the submission of a video for chapel can be directed to the Student Development Office at 312-329-4193 or email@example.com.