The goal of the Student Development staff is to strive to serve as catalysts for you to become "complete in Christ" (Colossians 1:28-29) and to encourage you to become growing and complimentary members of the "Body of Christ" (Ephesians 4:15-16). We desire to see you reach your full potential and take hold of the gifts the Lord has given you. Our goal is that you would leave Moody as one who loves the Lord, loves others, and serves the advancement of Christ’s kingdom.
Ways in which we can serve you
- Chapel: Schedule, speakers, announcements
- Approval of Posters
- Issuance of an Emergency Letter
- Information for students preparing to be married
- Questions concerning the Student Life Guide (SLG) and Community Life Agreement (CLA)
- New Student Orientation: Welcome Day, Orientation, Orientation Grades, making up missed Orientation sessions
- Family Weekend
- Parents Council
- Submission of a Student Grievance
- Title IX Information
Student Development is located on Culbertson 2. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com or (312) 329-4193.